Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Doom II: Hell on Earth

I found this gem lurking around in the web. Doom II is a pc classic. This is the sequel to the First Person Shooter more important in the history of pc gaming. 

Oh, i remember playing this game when i was a teeneger, i like some many others, thinking to myself "these graphics are insane, it's the peek in realism! It's impossible to improve the graphics!". 

In my school, the release of Doom, and it's sequel and the another "doom clones" was what the pc gamers needed to show off against the console gamers (then, most of my colleagues had Mega Drive from Sega).

Funny fact: me and my friends called these games (Doom, Wolfenstein 3d) "in your face" games, then "doom clone" and finally "first person shooters"...
 
Details:


Big Box Language: English
Data Format: 5 Floppy Disk (3½-inch)
Manual (23 pages, English)
Portuguese Publisher: NA








No comments:

Post a Comment